When you order one of our product, you are required to provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address and credit card details. A business partner that operates our transactions (PAYPAL) and marketing services receives the information from you and sends it to us.
When you use our website, we may collect further general information. For example, we may record the frequency and scope a user (not individual) use the Services, what products you order on our website, how long an individual stayed online at our website, the names of files you stored with us (but never their content) and your IP address. This information is gathered through automatic computer log files and cannot be linked to personal details.
Further information may be collected when you ask for technical support, free trial or respond to our emails.
How long we keep your personal information
Your customer data – that is, your name, address, email address, etc. – is kept for at least a year after your order or inquiry.
If we are obligated by law to retain any information we collect for a longer period than stated above, we shall keep it for such longer period.
What shall we do with your personal information?
We will use personally identifiable information for the following purposes only:
- To enable you to use the Services, including sending you online updates and for billing purposes;
- To furnish you from time to time with information pertaining to the Services and your use of it;
- To contact you as and when necessary;
Transfer of Information to Third Parties
We will not transfer your personal information to any third party, unless –
- It is a business partner of ours who provides services relating to the distribution of our product
- If we need to approve your credit card; or -
- If you breached the TOS or abused the Services; or –
- If we are required by law (including a court order, subpoena etc.) to do so; or -
- If we organize the operation of the Services through another legal entity, or if we merge with another entity, provided, however, that such entity shall subject itself to this policy;
No information relating to your use of Anonymous Browsing is ever shared with third parties, unless oopsmymessage.com is legally ordered to do so.
We may change the terms of this Policy from time to time. Should any substantive changes be made in this Policy, to the instructions referring to use of personal information provided by you, notification of such change will be posted on the our site.